Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!



Well Belcher Cousins, today is my Mom's 50th birthday. If you think of it - send her a message or give her a call. I know she would get a kick out of it. Especially since she never reads these blogs! I'm excited for the day. I am taking her out to get a manicure or a pedicure, she gets to decide. I also got her a funny birthday card that says: "You know what's wonderful about being 50? You are two HOT 25 year old's wrapped into ONE!" haha. I think it is cute. I still have to sneak out of the house to go buy her the balloons. Instead of getting one 50 year old over the hill balloon, I am going to get two balloons that say 25, to go along with the card!

I pray everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I love you all!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

It seems impossible that she could be fifty. She is still so young beautiful and sassy! I love your mom, Ashley. I will try to let her know. Thanks for the lead.

Alainarae said...

That is so cute, Ashley- wish I had read it in time! I love the 2x 25 idea, very nice!