We're all a bunch of Quirks!!
I don't remember who tagged me, but I think it may have been Ronda and Cherie. Anyway, here are my quirks a little late, but nonetheless here they are.
My 10 QUIRKS....that I could think of.....
1. I, like Alaina, do not wash my hair everyday. I generally do it every other day though. I can't stand to go that long without washing it because my hair is thin and it would start to get greasy otherwise.
2. I absolutely love hairspray. I'm a bit of a fanatic about it. My way of styling my hair is to simply dry it, then hairspray it to make it look messy. Sometimes I don't even brush it.
3. I can get extremely excited about songs that I like. Even if I have heard it over and over and over again. Oh, and I LOVE to sing songs, even though I'm not the best. I will sing mumble jumble words if I don't know the words, but I still have to sing.
4. I can get very giddy and talk in a high pitch voice when I get hyper. It's even more fun when I'm like that with my sister-in-law because she's crazy too when she has energy.
5. I can have a little bit of ADD when I clean. I'll start washing dishes, then notice that the floor is dirty so I'll start sweeping the floor. After that, I may notice that the closet needs to be rearranged. The morale of the story, I never seem to finish something before I start another task.
6. I don't know if this is to be considered a quirk or not, but I call my mom almost every single day. Even if it is just to call and say that I heard my favorite song on the radio. I can call with some very random things.
7. I have developed a love for the new Star Wars game for the Wii. I've never loved a video game up until this one. It is AMAZING!!!!!! Afterwords, I dream about what it'd be like to have force powers. It's pretty cool.
8. I make random noises. A lot of times Ben says it sounds like a baby dinosaur. My sister-in-law does it too. I tell you, she is great! We do it mainly when we're hyper and bored.
9. I desperately want to be a professional dancer. I want to be an amazing salsa, swing, jazz, every kind of dance you can imagine. I lovvvvvve to dance. I often dance when I'm cleaning the house to make it fun and interesting.
10. I think my last quirk has to also go along with Alaina's, I have to get ready in a certain order. I wash my hair, leave it up in a towel, put my make-up on, then I blow dry my hair, and then I put my clothes on, and the final step is putting on my eye shadow.
I'm not tagging anyone because everyone that I know on here has already been tagged!
-Ashley-
1 comment:
I'm glad we have similar quirks!!
Post a Comment