I want to begin by talking about a dream that Ben had. He was underwater, swimming, and was running out of breath. At the last minute when he was about to run out of all his air, he took a breath underwater out of desperation and to his shock, he could breathe underwater!!!
Okay, so this is what this dream meant to me.
First of all, I hate the feeling of being underwater, swimming to the top, and worrying whether or not you can make it to the top in time. I remember jumping off the high dive and hating it because I would go farther underwater. Anyway, I connected this all to God. How often do we run through our life feeling like we cannot breathe. There are stresses, anxieties, and finances to worry about. It's like we're going through our life underwater, holding our breath. What we don't realize is that God is bigger than all of this! No matter the obstacles, God can provide for us. He can make us breathe when we are underwater, he can make us walk on water, he can feed us. There is one condition though. In order for him to be able to do this for us, we have to have faith.
I'm striving to have the kind of faith that will allow God to do great miracles in my life.
I love you all and have a Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I Like your interpretation of Ben's dream. It is true, we are only living breath to breath because God allows us to. He gives us the air to breathe. He allows our bodies to function to use that air. We owe every breath to Him. If he can control that, surely he can guide us and help us to breath through all the stresses of life, if we have faith in Him.
Post a Comment