I am so glad it is Sunday. I'm finally able to just kick back and relax. However, from now on, I will have much more time to relax. I quit my waitressing job. My management was horrible! I only worked weekends (Friday and Saturday) so every weekend I would work at least 20 hours in two days! I was working way too hard for not enough money. I would get so tired from just working in the weekend that for the rest of the week, I felt exhausted. On top of going to school and working for Ben's father too. I work two days a week in his dad's office doing the cleaning and paying bills, etc. I think Ben and I will actually be able to save some money now that I quit my waitressing job. When I had it, I never had time to cook or do much cleaning. So, we spent a lot on fast food and the condo just remained dirty. Although Ben would do laundry for me every Wednesday. He has every Wednesday off, but he usually spends it working with our Pastor.
I'm relaxing right now at my in-laws, it is nice. They have a beautiful home and it actually feels like home to me as well. Of course, my parent's house and Missouri will always be more "home" to me. My relaxing will come to an end pretty soon though. I have two papers to write. I also need to prepare for my interview for admission into the education program at school.
Other than that, there isn't anything exciting to report. I've decided I might spend some time watching the t.v. show, How I Met Your Mother, does anyone watch that show? I love it!
2 comments:
I confess, i watch that show too. I find it very witty and funny. It usually has me laughing out loud. good luck on your admissions interview.
ya, I've watched it with Annie! It's really funny! Enjoy relaxing! You sound very busy!
Post a Comment