In 2007 the Interstate Bridge 35W collapse. This was approximately 2-3 minutes away from my college campus in Minneapolis, MN. All of us college students took this bridge all the time to go get groceries and food! Below you will see pictures of this devastation. God's hand had to be in there because it was amazing how low the death toll was for how horrific it appears.
Now, we have a large sinkhole in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Once again, minutes away from my college campus. Luckily, Ben and I live north of Milwaukee in a town called Glendale in a third floor condo. We had horrible flooding that stranded cars, as the car seen in the sinkhole. It occurred last night. As of this morning, the car was still running with the lights on and wheels turning. When the sinkhole collapsed, there was a man in the SUV. He managed to get out with minimal injuries. I don't know how he got out because at the time it fell, there was water gushing into the hole as well.
I'll stop talking and just let you look at the pictures. The first one is the sinkhole in Milwaukee. The three pictures after are the bridge collapse in MInneapolis.



1 comment:
Ashely~
Those are devastating pictures! I'm so glad you and Ben were blessed to not be at either of those disaster sites at the time! I think you should move out of state! lol
Post a Comment