Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sickness & Loud Junior High Girls

Well, I don't know what it is but Ben and I both seem to get sick all the time! Apparently I need a lesson on being healthy! Geeeesh! I think I should even go get the H1N1 shot, although now I don't know if it will do anything for me. Although, Ben did have pink eye and I didn't get that. Thank you God! I'm about to leave on a weekend retreat with a bunch of loud, crazy, hyper junior high girls. I'm still getting over what apparently was not Strep Throat. I think I actually have strep throat, but they did a rapid test, which isn't as accurate. My throat hurts even when I don't talk! I can't swallow or do anything. How am I supposed to be loud and giggly with all the girls?? I don't want them to think I'm boring! haha. Anyway, regardless it should be fun. Alright, that's all for now. I'm watching a scary movie and it is getting intense! It's called State of Play. Russel Crowe, Ben Affleck (if I spelled those right)

So long amigos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. State of Play is a really good movie.
2. I love your haircut. I saw pictures from Grandma's birthday and it looks really good on you.
3. I'm sorry you guys were/are sick.
4. You'd be the best person for junior high girls to hang out with. They will love you.

Cindy Feuz said...

that was a good movie!
hope you feel better! have fun!

Alainarae said...

That movie is so good! Sorry about all the sickness, I saw you guys were repeatedly sick on Facebook. That is no fun... Are you teaching 5th grade now?