Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm Joining the Crowd...

Since all my cousins have blogs, I figure I am going to give it a shot too! Besides, it is a great way to keep in touch and see what is going on in everybody's lives. I am still new to this blogger, and I am not quite sure how to operate it, but I know I will get the hang of it.

To start off with, for those of you who do not know, Ben went to school to be a pastor. We just went through a four day assessment in Minneapolis, MN to see if we are ready to start a church (from scratch!) in his hometown, Mequon, WI. We did not get the okay for right now, but in two years we should be able to start the church. Honestly, I am glad that we did not get the okay to start with it right now. Ben and I both need time to develop our ministries and get involved in church. Ben is going to get opportunities to preach where we attend church right now, New Life, in Cedarburg, WI.

Other news to update my life: Ben and I bought a condo!!! It's small but has a nice sized kitchen. I love it here and it is beautiful. We were blessed to have a fire at 3:30 in the morning (don't worry nothing big...it was only a small fire in the dumpster) and it gave us the opportunity to meet all of our neighbors, haha!!!


That is all I'll say for now. I'll work on getting more updates soon!!

4 comments:

Alainarae said...

Very cute blog, Ashley! I want to see pics of your new condo! Congrats on becoming a homeowner! We still aren't! Love you!

Alainarae said...

ok, when you are logged on and viewing your blog, click on the top right part that says customize. Then you can make any little tabs and name them whatever you want. You can put up pictures running down the side, and copy everybody's site URL and then name it whatever you want, I just use everybody's name. Its kind of confusing. I hope it helps! you're smart, you'll get it!

Cindy Feuz said...

Hi Ashley! Glad your home didn't burn down..
Glad you are on here to keep in touch. Love you

Unknown said...

Ashley! I'm so glad you have a blog too! That's a way cute picture too. Congratulations on buying a condo! That's great! I'm glad things are going well for you and that you guys have a positive attitude about things! Love you!

I don't think I need to invite you to my blog, but if I do let me know!